Information On The Course
Training Time2 Week
Total Hours48 Hours
Update10 Temmuz 2018
About The Course
Content of Pool Water Operator Course Program;
A. Pool Security Measures
1. Safety measures to be taken in and around the swimming pool
Precautions for chemical use and storage
Precautions related to electrical installation
Structural and related measures
Other safety rules and practices
2. Providing hygiene in the swimming pool and communal areas
Common area hygiene
3. Possibility of warning signs on the edge of the pool and telephone for emergency situations
Pool depth warning
Rules for pool users
Announcement of chemical parameters
First aid materials
Lifeguard possession and duties
4. Safety check of electrical equipments in pool water preparation facility and pool
Features of electrical installation
Grounding and leakage current relays
Electric protection area
Wiring and power lines
Plugs and features
Additional measures for electrical installation
B. POOL WATER CHARACTERISTICS AND PARAMETERS
1. Pool water operator training, objective and legal obligation.
General principles and legal requirement
2. Pool types
Pools according to usage water
Mineral water pools
Pools by purpose
General use outdoor pools (children, water, waves, water slides, massage, therapy, movement, shock, sports pools
Pools by overflow technique
Surface scraper pools
Pools according to ...
3. Basic water chemistry
Chemical properties of water
Water conditioning concept
4. Raw water (pool filling water), preparation of pool water, chemical and physical parameters
Filling water requirements
Chemical and physical parameters
5. Pool water preparation standards, disinfection systems and methods
Disinfection and oxidation
Addition of fresh water
Pool floor and wall cleaning
6. Pool Filtration and circulation systems and equipment
Filter internal flow
Backwash on filters
C. SWIMMING POOL OPERATION
1. Illumination and ventilation of the swimming pool and physical spaces
2. Training of other personnel assigned to the pool facility
Pool manager training
Technical staff training
D. PERIODICAL MAINTENANCE IN SWIMMING POOLS
1. Cleaning of swimming pool bell
2. Cleaning of overflow channels
3. Cleaning of equilibrium deposit
4. Cleaning of foot pools
5. Filter cleaning
6. Pump front filter cleaning
7. Winter care
8. The use of the trunk book
Duration of Pool Water Operator Course Program (Hour);
1. The total training period of the vocational program is planned as 160/48 hours.
2. The allocation of the period of study for school, business and individual learning shall be applied as stated in the description of the modules.
Conditions for Participation in Pool Water Operator Course;
1. Being literate or being a primary school graduate.
2. To have the physical and physical characteristics that will make the profession and professions required by the profession.
Validity of Pool Water Operator Course Certificate;
In certificate programs; education and training are given in order to gain qualifications that professional members possess. These programs aim to train professionals with proficiency in the profession. During the certification curriculum, the modules completed by the individual, all the training they receive and the competences they earn are documented. At the end of the curriculum, the documents received by the individuals who acquire proficiency of the profession are evaluated in the certificate in line with the legislation. Individuals may be certified in their profession at the level of the profession.
If a person wants to change their profession in the future, or if they want to be trained to pass on other professions to which their profession relates, the proficiency they earn will be assessed. Those who complete the difference modules will be able to improve themselves in a second profession. The proficiency of the individual who is separated from the curriculum is documented and evaluated in other certificate programs when requested.
Those who have profession and proficiency qualify for a certificate and can work at the relevant workplace.
Pool Water Operator Course Required Documents for Application:
• Photocopy of the Certificate of Education,
• Photocopy of the identity card,
• Passport Photo (4 pcs.
So, You Call
Frequently Asked Questions
For our participants from out of town attending these courses we were contracted to appropriate conditions on the premises of the hotel with the accommodation we provide. Accommodation fee.