Information On The Course
Training Time3 Day
Total Hours24 Hours
Update11 Temmuz 2018
About The Course
Bronze Life Saving Certificate Education Conditions and Detailed Information
• Bronze Life Saving Documentation Training is the initial level of Life Saving Training.
• Anyone who wants to be a lifeguard at sea or who wants to become an instructor must take this training.
• The Bronze Lifeguard Training is conducted for a total of 21 hours at least 3 days.
• To participate in this training;
o Be at least 18 years old
o Knowing good swimming
o Be at least primary school / primary school graduate
o Fill in the health notification form which is healthy and will be given at the beginning of the course
o It is necessary to be successful in the pool skills that will be made at the beginning of the course.
Bronze Life Saving Education Content
Trainings are divided into classroom and water studies.
In the course work;
• Turkey Underwater Sports Federation (TSSF) and the International Life Saving Federation (ILS) with information
• Life Saving Stations and Materials
• Lifeguard Flags
• Anatomy, Hemorrhages, Wound Bandages
• First aid
• Kazazedeyi Deposit and Transportation Techniques
• Swimming Techniques
• Carriage, Dewatering Techniques and Practices
• Fight Techniques and Practices
• Trainings are given on equipment usage.
Where Can We Work With the Bronze Life Saving Certificate?
Trainees who have succeeded at the end of the training are given the Bronze Life Saving Certificate; hotel pools, sports facility pools, aqua parks and similar places can work in the pool.
Validity of the Bronze Lifesaving Document
The Bronze Life Saving Document is valid for 2 years. Lifeguards whose documents are expired may renew their documents by attending the compliance training within 6 months from the expiry date of the document validity period. The lifeguard participating in the integration training is subject to a written preliminary test by an authorized lifeguard training institution. The missing information determined at the end of the exam is given by the instructor at the training center. Then a second examination is applied and the trainees who have passed the examination are considered to have completed the training. The duration of the integration training is determined by the trainer giving the training.
In order to re-use the certificates of lifeguards who do not renew the documentation within 6 months of the expiration of the document validity period, they need to re-join the Bronze Life Saving Education.
Legal Obligations Regarding Bronze Life Saving
Possession of Life Saving Pools;
• Turkey Underwater Sports Federation "Lifesaving Instructions"
• Ministry of Health "Regulation on Health Principles and Conditions Subject to Swimming Pools" Article 5, paragraph a,
• Ministry of Culture and Tourism "Regulation on Certification and Qualifications of Tourism Facilities" is mandated by Article 31 (h).
If you think that the facility with the pool you are visiting is not running "TSSF certified lifeguard", you can find it on the Bimber. Maybe one day this complaint will help you or someone else's life be saved.
So, You Call
Frequently Asked Questions
For our participants from out of town attending these courses we were contracted to appropriate conditions on the premises of the hotel with the accommodation we provide. Accommodation fee.