Terms and Conditions for Participation in Bronze Life Certificate Training
* Bronze Life Saving Certificate Training is the starting level of Lifeguard Training.
* Anyone who wants to be a lifeguard in the sea or who wants to become a trainer must take this training.
* Bronze Lifeguard Training is carried out for a total of 21 hours at least 3 days.
* To participate in this training;
* Be at least 18 years old
* Good degree swimming
* To be at least primary school / elementary school graduate
* Complete the health notification form that will be given at the beginning of the course.
* It is necessary to be successful in the pool skills to be done at the beginning of the course.
Bronze Lifeguard Training Contents
The trainings are divided into two types: classroom and water studies.
In Classroom Work;
* Turkey Underwater Sports Federation (TSSF) and the International Life Saving Federation (ILS) with information
* Lifeguard Stations and Supplies
* Lifeguard Flags
* Anatomy, Bleeding, Wound Dressings
* First aid
* Tilting and Transport Techniques
* Swimming Techniques
* Carrying, water extraction techniques and practices
* Struggle Techniques and Practices
* Training on Equipment Usage.
Where can we work with Bronze Life Saver?
The trainees who succeed at the end of the training with Bronze Life Saver Certificate; hotel pools, sports resort pools, aqua parks and similar pools.
Validity Period of Bronze Lifeguard Certificate
Bronze Life Saving Certificate is valid for 2 years. Lifeguards whose documents have expired can renew their documents within 6 months following the expiry date of the certificate. The lifeguard who participates in the integration training is given a written pre-test by an authorized lifeguard training institution and organization. The missing information determined at the end of the exam is given by the trainer. Then a second exam is applied and the trainee is considered to have received the trainee compliance training. The duration of the integration training is determined by the instructor.
Lifeguards who do not renew their certificate within 6 months from the expiry date of the certificate must attend the Bronze Lifeboat Training again in order to be able to re-use their certificates.
Legal Obligations for Bronze Life Saving
Lifeguard in pools;
* Turkey Underwater Sports Federation "Lifesaving Instructions"
* Ministry of Health "Regulation on the Health Principles and Conditions to be Subject to Swimming Pools" Article 5, paragraph a,
* Ministry of Culture and Tourism Nit Regulation on Certification and Qualifications of Tourism Facilities esi is mandatory by Article 31.
If you feel that the facility you have visited is not running the "TSSF certified lifeguard", you can make a complaint by writing to Bimer. This may cause you to be saved someday or perhaps one day.
- Time: 3 Day
- Total: 24 Hour
- Certificate: TSSF
- Category: Tourism
We'll Call You
The Most Popular Courses
Leave us your e-mail address and follow our social media accounts, let everyone know before you.